From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Scott Mildenberger [SMildenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, May 24, 2013 11:17 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: Getting Windows clipboard

David,

Sorry, I assumed the button you referred to was in an application of
yours that also included the Google Map. You could create an
application containing a map as their api allows you to get events off
of the map. But sense it isn't already an application of yours then
having the java program take care of it sounds like the better approach
to me.

Scott