From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David Baugh
Sent: Thursday, May 23, 2013 5:17 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: Getting Windows clipboard

Thanks Roger,

I'll check it out. If that works, it could be useful in a other
application I'm using.

Regardless of which API(s) I end up using I anticipate my original issue
of having to eyeball some locations will remain.

If anyone has any experience with manipulating/retrieving the clipboard
from RPG/ Java/ (??) on the iSeries , I'd really appreciate any input.

Thanks again,