From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of rob@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, May 21, 2013 1:22 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: Migrate iTERA to PowerHA

How can I make myself clear? Let's say all your machines are running 7.1.
Now you want to upgrade to rNext. Let's say that rNext does some data conversions, similar to the ones we've seen in the past.
Does that help to explain it? But I think Mark Waterbury kind of explained that scenario.

Garrett, IN 46738
Ship to: Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755