So to be sure... You are confirming that the password of Q7CHARLIE *is* [treated] the same as 7CHARLIE and thus that the documentation is lacking that clarification [just as there is no mention on the limit to the password length] because it seems to allude only to all-digit passwords [just like the other link I provided].? Therefore the documentation might best have stated instead of "and the password is numeric", suggested that "and the first character of the password is numeric" and to have used an example that was not all-digits to avoid false inferences from the example.? And presumably the rules are consistent with what happens for the User Profile names as well.?

Regards, Chuck