To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Raymond B. Dunn" <Raymond.Dunn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 05/20/2013 10:26AM
Subject: RE: Two trigger programs allowed on a file. Maybe more allowed?

Really? It took me to a generic V7R1 screen. I even tried to search for maximum number of triggers in the DB2 manual. Nothing.

Again, this is an example of how IBM has made the manuals absolutely worthless. I would love to take the person in charge of the V7R1 manuals and beat him/her within an inch of their life.

I can remember back when the manuals were an asset. Thank god for the internet and non-IBM information resources.