That's the way I read it too.

Jim Oberholtzer
Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects

On 5/16/2013 9:05 AM, rob@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hey, Jim O.,
Do this mean what I think it means?
ENTITLED PROCESSING CAPACITY: 2.00.
Basically Kurt should have 2?

Rob Berendt
-- IBM Certified System Administrator - IBM i 6.1 Group Dekko Dept 1600 Mail to: 2505 Dekko Drive Garrett, IN 46738 Ship to: Dock 108 6928N 400E Kendallville, IN 46755 http://www.dekko.com From: "Anderson, Kurt" <KAnderson@xxxxxxxxxxxx> To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Date: 05/16/2013 09:58 AM Subject: RE: Core processor utilization Was: Cumulative PTF w/o Technology Refresh Sent by: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx I ran it in QCmd, pressed F10 and did not see additional information.
> call qlzarcapi
SYSTEM INFO -> SYSTEM SERIAL NUMBER: 10-A67CP . SYSTEM TYPE-MODEL:
8202-
E4B. PROCESSOR FEATURE CODE: 8352. PROCESSOR GROUP: P10. MAX PHYSICAL

PROCS IN SYSTEM: 8. CONFIGURABLE PROCS IN SYSTEM: 8.
PARTITION INFO -> NETWORK NAME: 10A67CP . PARTITION NAME: 10-A67CP.
PARTITION ID: 1. SHARING TYPE: DEDICATED. MINIMUM PROCESSING UNITS:
1.00. DESIRED PROCESSING UNITS: 8.00. MAXIMUM PROCESSING CAPACITY:
8.00. ENTITLED PROCESSING CAPACITY: 2.00.

-Kurt

-----Original Message-----
From:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [
mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Ofrob@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2013 6:21 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Core processor utilization Was: Cumulative PTF w/o Technology
Refresh

Worked great! The catch was I had to look at the whole joblog and not
just the last message on the screen.
call qlzarcapi
SYSTEM INFO -> SYSTEM SERIAL NUMBER: 10-3BDDD . SYSTEM TYPE-MODEL: 9117-
MMA. PROCESSOR FEATURE CODE: 7380. PROCESSOR GROUP: P30. MAX PHYSICAL
PROCS IN SYSTEM: 8. CONFIGURABLE PROCS IN SYSTEM: 8.
PARTITION INFO -> NETWORK NAME: GDISYS . PARTITION NAME: GDISYS.
PARTITION ID: 3. SHARING TYPE: SHARED. SHARING MODE: UNCAPPED. MIN
PROCESSING CAPACITY: 0.10. DESIRED PROCESSING UNITS: 1.25. MAX
PROCESSING CAPACITY: 7.00. ENTITLED PROCESSING CAPACITY: 1.25. MIN
VIRTUAL PROCESSORS: 1. DESIRED VIRTUAL PROCESSORS: 3. MAX VIRTUAL
PROCESSORS: 8. ONLINE VIRTUAL PROCESSORS: 3 PROCESSOR POOL INFO ->
NUMBER OF VIRTUAL PROCESSOR POOLS CONFIGURED: 1.
CURRENT PROCESSOR POOL ID: 0. MAXIMUM PROCESSING UNITS FOR PROCESSOR
POOL 0: 7.

Kurt should try this.