Worked great! The catch was I had to look at the whole joblog and not
just the last message on the screen.
call qlzarcapi
SYSTEM INFO -> SYSTEM SERIAL NUMBER: 10-3BDDD . SYSTEM TYPE-MODEL: 9117-
MMA. PROCESSOR FEATURE CODE: 7380. PROCESSOR GROUP: P30. MAX PHYSICAL
PROCS IN SYSTEM: 8. CONFIGURABLE PROCS IN SYSTEM: 8.
PARTITION INFO -> NETWORK NAME: GDISYS . PARTITION NAME: GDISYS.
PARTITION ID: 3. SHARING TYPE: SHARED. SHARING MODE: UNCAPPED. MIN
PROCESSING CAPACITY: 0.10. DESIRED PROCESSING UNITS: 1.25. MAX
PROCESSING CAPACITY: 7.00. ENTITLED PROCESSING CAPACITY: 1.25. MIN
VIRTUAL PROCESSORS: 1. DESIRED VIRTUAL PROCESSORS: 3. MAX VIRTUAL
PROCESSORS: 8. ONLINE VIRTUAL PROCESSORS: 3
PROCESSOR POOL INFO -> NUMBER OF VIRTUAL PROCESSOR POOLS CONFIGURED: 1.
CURRENT PROCESSOR POOL ID: 0. MAXIMUM PROCESSING UNITS FOR PROCESSOR
POOL 0: 7.

Kurt should try this.