One, SF97710 is a cover letter only. It lists what PTF's are on the
latest cume. Therefore it will not appear on SF98035.

SF97710 does not list any group ptf numbers. If you search that link for
SF99 you will not see any group PTF's listed. What you will see are
individual ptf's that are listed that may or may not be on a particular
group. I did a little spot checking and the PTF's listed on the other
link, that are in TR6, are listed in this cume.

What is not up to date is the documentation on the latter link. It was
last updated in February, which was before the cume came out. Let me give
you some details.
If I look at
http://www-912.ibm.com/s_dir/sline003.NSF/554c38c4848b77f2862567bd0046e003/85fc5e8ebc0523048625779900742abc?OpenDocument
you will see
PTF DATE APAR LICENSED CUMULATIVE
NUMBER ADDED PROGRAM PACKAGE
MF55886 02/12/13 MA42205 5770999 1000

cume package 1000 implies that MF55886 is on TR6 but is not on a cume.
However, if we look at the cume cover letter at
http://www-912.ibm.com/s_dir/sline003.nsf/2d3aff1c6b4d6ce086256453000d971e/d37adbbbf29e07eb8625770a005b18b3?OpenDocument
and search that for MF55886 you will see that MF55886 came out in cume
3037
MF55886 3037 11/01/12 LIC-MEDIA-TAPE Add support for 3580-006

So if IBM would update the cover letter for SF99006 then this
MF55886 02/12/13 MA42205 5770999 1000
would become
MF55886 02/12/13 MA42205 5770999 3037

Understand?