That is *exactly* the way to do it! The whole cost of ownership issue is

something *you* manage.

Thank you for the confirmation. There are so many large vendors with such well established brands in this market that schools need extra incentive to go with a small provider. Having us manage the servers is one. And as you say, legacy platform perceptions are not an issue. They see robust web application interfaces. They deal with people who address their functional issues with agility.

We should be talking to businesses who want to ... reap the benefits of
a low TCO.

Exactly.

Let me know if you stray into the finance and payroll ...

Highest priority are the SIF interfaces. Aside from that, our pitch is that we bring prospects into the development process to help shape the product. We run into people who say they hate their existing system. Probing a little deeper, you might find out that they hate the design of the birthday report, or something like that. We take their input and produce something they like, ask again, and gradually gain their trust.

We haven't seen any prospects sending out RFPs, although there are quite a few new charter schools opening each year.

I have an HR/Timeclock system that runs best on i and would

love to get some more mileage out of it.....

I'll discuss it with our Business Development Director. Can you manage multiple school districts on 1 server, without partitioning?

-Nathan