From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of rob@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2013 12:58 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: QNTC and multiple Domain Controllers

There's two things in question here:
1 - Your DNS
2 - Your domains.

1 - Your DNS
You should have more than one DNS listed at CFGTCP, option 12 Domain name server:
Internet address . . . . . . . '10.10.4.250'
Internet address . . . . . . . '10.10.4.252'
Internet address . . . . . . . '10.17.4.180'
We have three. If your dc1.customcall.com controller doesn't cascade into MSN-DC-001.edge.local.com then list both of them here (at least).

2 - Your domains.
You should have both local.customcall.com and the domain of the peers that QNTC is trying to point to at CFGTCP 12,
Domain search list . . . . . . . 'dekko-1 corp.dekko.com dekko.com'

I've recently made this change as we are trying to move off of 'dekko-1'
to 'corp.dekko.com'. While a dash is approved in the standards apparently closed proprietary systems like Linux often do not like the standards.

Garrett, IN 46738
Ship to: Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755