From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Anderson, Kurt
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2013 10:55 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: QNTC and multiple Domain Controllers

Scott - I've tried IP addresses within the domain and they work, but outside the domain they don't.

Rob:
Our domain name is local.customcall.com.
I'm told our domain controller is dc1.customcall.com, and the other dc is MSN-DC-001.edge.local.com.
Currently our Domain Search list is *DFT - which according to the help means it uses the domain name.
So I'm not sure if I should change the domain search to use the customcall.com's local or dc1 address.

I don't want to break anything...

-Kurt