From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Trevor
Sent: Wednesday, May 08, 2013 5:11 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Platform name

Hey now, that's ARSEhole to you!

To be fair, the letter was FROM Anonymous A==hole, not TO. The TO
addressee information was quite polite. And it contained IBM i stickers..
free! And, it was an international letter! How could anyone be grumpy
about that.

Having been sent an anonymous email last year telling me "your an asshole"
(sic), it did not take long to uncover the culprit. All it took was to
sort out who was calling me names on this forum and who was attempting to
insult me with a misspelling. I have to say, it was a fabulous laugh.
Anonymity in our small community is not easy. It was obvious they needed
some fun in their life, so I snail mailed stickers. What fun they COULD
have had. I forgot they were old and grizzled beyond fun repair and
lacking a sense of humor. And I love the "my boss" twist - this is now one
of my favorite stories!