From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Paul Fenstermacher
Sent: Wednesday, May 08, 2013 3:20 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: BRMS recovery

Been doing it for years and I wouldn't think about doing it without BRMS. It's a complete, functional product and I would suggest you keep working with it.

Paul Fenstermacher | Sys/NW Admin,Sr | Corporate Systems - POWER Systems Administration | Jack Henry & Associates, Inc.(r)
663 West Highway 60 | Monett, MO 65708 | Ph. 417.235.6652 | x177389 | pfenstermacher@xxxxxxxxxxxxx