I noticed that v7r1 [IBM i 7.1] has added a new special value, a Single Value, to the ALWOBJDIF parameter on both RSTOBJ and SAVRSTOBJ; albeit without any change flags, even though the text does not exist in the v6r1 docs. :-( Apparently this new value is intended to ameliorate having to specify each of the desirable special values [*AUTL, *FILELVL, *OWNER, *PGP] separately, when the only aim is to avoid the database from renaming the data file and\or members to avoid overlaying existing data:

*COMPATIBLE
All of the differences listed above are allowed on the restore operation. See the description of each individual value to determine how differences are handled. This value allows differences that are compatible with existing database files. This value is usually preferable to the value *ALL which also allows differences that are not compatible with existing database files.

The above text [albeit incorrectly stating "above" where "below" is meant contextually within the help text and InfoCenter] can be found in each of these two command help\docs:
http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/iseries/v7r1m0/topic/cl/rstobj.htm
http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/iseries/v7r1m0/topic/cl/savrstobj.htm

Regards, Chuck