From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Paul Therrien
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2013 9:12 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: SSL and public facing web site on the i

Now that I have the CA certificate installed I want to install the actual certificate.
Now I am getting this new error:

"No request key is found for the certificate. If you are trying to receive the signed certificate, you must be using the same certificate store that was used when the certificate was requested. If this is a CA certificate, you should use the function for importing a CA."

The original certificate request went out from a different server at an earlier time.
The questions are:
1. Is there a way to install this certificate on the I, even though the request was from a different server?
2. Do I need to request a new certificate for the I even though the I is on the same domain that the original certificate was requested for?

Any help appreciated again.

Paul