Yes, Nathan. That is how it assigns it is because that certificate is
given a "name". Then in the Apache config you use that name to set up the
relation between that web server instance and the proper SSL certificate.

I never used the web app to set those things up (except to import and give
it a name). I did it all be hand as far as the HTTP configuration went. I
didn't like all the extra things the web interface would put into my config
files.

Brad
www.bvstools.com