How to debug a "child" CLP with parameters using the STRISDB command

fixed

GM List:

I have [PgmA] calling [PgmB]. I want to debug [PgmB], which has 15 parameters ~ I do not know their values.

I believed that I can debug it by doing this:
STRISDB PGM(PgmB)
UPDPROD(*YES)

But it is giving me the error: PARM option not valid with INVPGM parameter.

What am I doing wrong?

TIA,
Peter Vidal

This communication is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named as the addressee. It may contain information which is privileged and/or confidential under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or such recipient's employee or agent, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copy or disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify CareCentrix Compliance Hot Line at (877) 848-8229 and notify the sender by electronic mail. Please expunge this communication without making any copies. Thank you for your cooperation.