From: Pete Massiello - ML <pmassiello-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
<midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date: 04/17/2013 03:59 PM
Subject: RE: IBM i vs VIOS for Host Partition

Chad,

Most people don't get Larry and I confused, as he is about 5
inches taller than me (and most other people as well).

Are you sure it was Larry who presented that session? Larry
does the session comparing and contrasting IBM I & VIOS as a hosting
environment, and I do the step by step guide to building IBM I virtual
partitions hosted by IBM i.

Pete

--
Pete Massiello