From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of ChadB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2013 1:09 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: IBM i vs VIOS for Host Partition

There was a good session at Common this year by Larry Bolhius dealing with step by step setup of guest partitions hosting i.

From: rob@xxxxxxxxx
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
<midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date: 04/17/2013 01:00 PM

We realize that we'll have to burn up some credits to get someone in here to set up VIOS, while I figured out guest partitions on my own using this:
IBM i 6.1 Technical Overview
http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/abstracts/sg247713.html?Open
Pretty much did that step-by-step; something I find lacking in Infocenter.

Garrett, IN 46738
Ship to: Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755