Yes. The second element of the PROMPT parameter for the PARM cmd-source-command [aka a "command definition statement"] assigns the Prompt Position [aka the "Order prompt is displayed"]. However, I am not sure how its use would apply to the scenario in the OP.

I described such a command source recently, with similar effect as seen on CPYFRMIMPF [when enter is pressed with just the command on the command line]. Either link below is to the same message; just sourced differently:
Subject: Slight CMD problem with DFT() keyword using QUAL

Regards, Chuck