Re: Can anybody get "extended metadata" to actually work? Re: Another JDBC (and by extension, JDBCR4) meta-data retrieval question

fixed

Connection properties would be set as part of the call the JDBC_ConnProp(). Are you using that? The code would look something like this:

propList = JDBC_Properties();
JDBC_setProp(propList: 'user': %trim(Your-UserId));
JDBC_setProp(propList: 'password': %trim(Your-Password));
JDBC_setProp(propList: 'extended metadata': 'true');

conn = JDBC_ConnProp( 'com.ibm.as400.access.AS400JDBCDriver'
: 'jdbc:as400://localhost'
: propList );

JDBC_freeProp(propList);