Re: What's up with this?!? Re: Another JDBC (and by extension, JDBCR4) meta-data retrieval question

fixed

On 4/5/13 3:20 PM, CRPence wrote:
The last sentence in the following snippet of the doc for the method
may be apropos

This method is supported only if
the user has set the driver property "extended metadata" to true.

<eyebrows crawling up forehead and down back of neck> Uh, what doc would that be? I don't see it in the Java 5 or Java 6 Javadocs.

Fascinating. Now, I just need to figure out how to set that property.

--
JHHL