There's so much more on new lpars of IBM i 7.1 that is loaded by default.
I didn't record it the last time I spun up a fresh lpar though.

Stuff I would just load on any lpar by default:
The following is on my newest, loaded from scratch, lpar. This lpar
supports Domino (notes, sametime). No "traditional" applications. Any
custom code is developed elsewhere and ported over to it. We don't even
keep source for simple CL backup programs on it. It only has two shared
network printers attached to it and probably prints less than 5 reports a
quarter. So I forget why I have 8, 13, 43 on it.
Very few profiles in WRKUSRPRF. Yet hundreds of people access it daily
from Domino.

Licensed Product
Program Option Description

5770SS1 Library QGPL
5770SS1 Library QUSRSYS
5770SS1 1 Extended Base Support
5770SS1 2 Online Information
5770SS1 3 Extended Base Directory Support
5770SS1 8 AFP Compatibility Fonts
5770SS1 12 Host Servers
5770SS1 13 System Openness Includes
5770SS1 30 Qshell
5770SS1 31 Domain Name System
5770SS1 33 Portable App Solutions Environment
5770SS1 34 Digital Certificate Manager
5770SS1 35 CCA Cryptographic Service Provider
5770SS1 39 International Components for Unicode
5770SS1 43 Additional Fonts
5722DA1 *BASE IBM DIRECTOR
5770DE1 *BASE IBM DB2 Extenders Version 9.5 for i
5770DE1 1 DB2 Text Extender
5770DE1 2 DB2 XML Extender
5770DE1 3 Text Search Engine
5770DG1 *BASE IBM HTTP Server for i
5761JV1 *BASE IBM Developer Kit for Java
5761JV1 8 J2SE 5.0 32 bit
5761JV1 9 J2SE 5.0 64 bit
5761JV1 11 Java SE 6 32 bit
5761JV1 12 Java SE 6 64 bit
5761JV1 14 Java SE 7 32 bit
5761JV1 15 Java SE 7 64 bit
5770NAE *BASE IBM Network Authentication Enablement for i
5799PTL *BASE IBM Tools for Developers for i5/OS
5733SC1 *BASE IBM Portable Utilities for i
5733SC1 1 OpenSSH, OpenSSL, zlib
5770TC1 *BASE IBM TCP/IP Connectivity Utilities for i
5770TS1 *BASE IBM Transform Services for i
5770TS1 1 Transforms - AFP to PDF Transform
5770UME *BASE IBM Universal Manageability Enablement for i

Highly recommended.
5770SS1 18 Media and Storage Extensions
5770BR1 *BASE IBM Backup, Recovery and Media Services for i
5770BR1 1 BRMS - Network Feature