Icon was created a long time ago, and it worked until about two weeks
back. Since both ends can be pinged from another pc and they can ping
each other, this doesn't look like hardware. No indication of a
software change.

Guess I will call IBM in a bit.

John McKee

On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 11:41 AM, Jim Oberholtzer