Nope.

John McKee

On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 11:39 AM, Jack Kingsley <iseriesflorida@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If you attempt to connect do you get a window that says put in service
tools user and password?/

On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 12:35 PM, John McKee <jmmckee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From my pc, as well as LAN console, I can ping the address 10.50.1.12
on Configure Service Tools LAN Adapter.

I'm still confused. Boss suggests calling IBM. That seems like a
waste of time - unless something on the computer is broken. Which
doesn't appear to be the case.

John McKee

On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 10:29 AM, Pete Massiello - ML