Re: Job CPU%

fixed

I would begin by studying the IBM Work Management Guide. Let me Google that for you:
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=ibm+work+management+guide+site%3Aibm.com

BTW, this is a mighty big topic for a mailing list posting. I suggest that you *hire* someone to do this. There are several on this list who make a living doing such work.

-sjl