Chuck,

Thanks for this level of detail.

The detailed joblog does not give any more information than I presented,
but your idea of checking for the specific member on the CHKOBJ resonates
and I think I'll add that. I'll bet that's what is happening. I am doing
the RTVMBRD for a specific named member so I should CHKOBJ for that same
member first.

Thanks for your help!

Rich Loeber - @richloeber
Kisco Information Systems