From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Michael Ryan
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2013 1:17 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Anybody know the record for the longest an
AS/400 has been contiuously up?

Thank you Buck. It seems in the midrange community that any mention of
Windows is anathema, and only i systems have value. And if
anyone thinks
Windows has value...well, they must be know nothing MBAs.
Windows systems
are good systems. So are i systems. They have different
functions, but they
can work together very well.

On Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 1:10 PM, Buck Calabro