New HTTP functions added to SYSTOOLS

https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/mydeveloperworks/wikis/home?lang=en#/wiki/IBM%20i%20Technology%20Updates/page/New%20HTTP%20functions%20added%20to%20SYSTOOLS

HTTP is the preferred way for communicating in Resource oriented architecture (ROA) and Service oriented architecture (SOA) environments

Use these RESTful services to integrate information sources that can be addressed via a URL and accessed using HTTP

- Defined in the SYSTOOLS schema (home of DB2 for i supplied tools and examples )
- NOT covered by IBM’s Software Maintenance and Support

- Ready for use , if you have the enabling DB2 PTF Group level installed
- Fast-Start to building your own applications
- Requires Java 1.6 (5761-JV1)
- Functions visible with IBM Navigator for i

HTTP UDF names:
httpGetBlob
httpGetClob
httpPutBlob