There is an optional component for Windows that provides LPR printing.
I have used that on a couple of computers where I work. Made USB
printers network printers. I was wondering why Client Access was
used. When Windows does LPR printing, no user needs to be signed on.

Maybe, in this case, I have an answer to my question as to why it
isn't used. I don't see the MX-10 on the IBM ASCII printer page.

Just a thought.

John McKee