First, Rocket/Aldon support is quite good. They may have an answer. I presume they helped you with the initial setup.

When promoting a PF you typically also promote dependent objects, which may be other PFs, LFs, programs, etc. I imagine that is what you did. In theory when Aldon moves an object on to the next environment it deletes it in the from environment if it is no longer needed there. That said, I do have a feeling that it leaves some stuff around that it shouldn't. Might be due to objects that are associated with more than one open task.

And by environments, I assume you mean INT and QUA? Or were you also referring to data libraries?

Sam