Rob, if your using MIMIX on a file such as this, how does this effect it on
the target side or doesn't it really matter. Wouldn't the SSD unit number
need to match up.

On Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 1:17 PM, <rob@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

And if you fail to set the SST options to respect what you put in there
for media preference that file may be moved OFF of SSD if you run a
STRASPBAL with either *USAGE or *CAPACITY.

Lots of fun to get an approval for an outage to save/restore a library
where you already ran chgpf unit(*ssd) and then you run a STRASPBAL to
find it all moved back. :-(
Set the SST option!

Group Dekko
Dept 1600