Well then. This all makes sense to me and could very will be a consideration. The system had not been IPLed in 2 years prior to this work and there are a bunch of PTFs in SAVE FILE ONLY in QGPL so I wouldn't put it past their previous admin to have had some PTFs ready to apply at this IPL.

I will check out some of your suggestions on job termination. With all the DB stuff they have in QTEMP you have many good suggestions.

I will report back.....

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.frankeni.com
www.iDevCloud.com