Dean

Just a wild stab here.

Maybe an OVRPRTF doesn't work, because the QPJOBLOG is already open.

If that is true, maybe use a job description or SBMJOB parameter that turns off logging, then do a DSPJOBLOG OUTPUT(*PRINT) after your OVRPRTF.

Or delete the job log, then do the OVR, then DSPJOBLOG.

I know - this feels really messy. But maybe??

HTH
Vern