Mine did not affect STRQM. That worked ok. imbedded sql was another
issue...

runqry qryfile(aaakey)
Input file AAAKEY in *LIBL not found.
OVRDBF FILE(AAAKEY) TOFILE(ROB/AAAKEY)
runqry qryfile(aaakey)
strsql, fine
strqm, fine
embedded sql: exec sql create table qtemp/deleteme as (select *
from aaakey) with data;
AAAKEY in *LIBL type *FILE not found.
DLTOVR FILE(AAAKEY)
Override not found at specified level.

DSPJOB OPTION(*FILOVR)
File . . . . . . . . . . . . . . : AAAKEY
Call level . . . . . . . . . . . : 9
Merged . . . . . . . . . . . . . : *NO

Keyword Value
File being overridden . . . . . . : FILE AAAKEY
Overriding to data base file . . : TOFILE AAAKEY
Library . . . . . . . . . . . . . : ROB

signoff *list

OVRDBF FILE(AAAKEY) TOFILE(ROB/AAAKEY) OVRSCOPE(*JOB)
CALL ROB/DELETEME
AAAKEY in *LIBL type *FILE not found.

prtsqlinf
CRTSQLRPGI
OBJ(QTEMP/DELETEME)
SRCFILE(ROB/QPGMSRC)
SRCMBR(DELETEME)
COMMIT(*NONE)
OPTION(*SYS *NOEXTIND *PERIOD)
TGTRLS(V7R1M0)
ALWCPYDTA(*OPTIMIZE)
CLOSQLCSR(*ENDMOD)
RDB(*LOCAL)
DATFMT(*ISO)
DATSEP('/')
TIMFMT(*HMS)
TIMSEP(':')
DFTRDBCOL(*NONE)
DYNDFTCOL(*NO)
SQLPKG(ROB/DELETEME)
MONITOR(*USER)
SQLCURRULE(*DB2)
ALWBLK(*ALLREAD)
DLYPRP(*NO)
DYNUSRPRF(*USER)
USRPRF(*USER)
SRTSEQ(*HEX)
LANGID(ENU)
RDBCNNMTH(*DUW)
TEXT('Main Service program for ROUTINES '
SQLPATH(*LIBL)
DECRESULT(31 31 0)
DECFLTRND(*HALFEVEN)
CONACC(*DFT)