Disk percent busy causing software errors?

fixed

In pmr 67389 082 000 the technician is telling me that the error I am
getting:
Message ID . . . . . . : MCH1206 Severity . . . . . . . : 40
Date sent . . . . . . : 02/24/13 Time sent . . . . . . : 06:25:47
Message type . . . . . : Escape
From . . . . . . . . . : QNOTES CCSID . . . . . . . . : 65535
From program . . . . . . . . . : LIBNOTES
From library . . . . . . . . : QDOMINO853
From module . . . . . . . . : FPCLIB
From procedure . . . . . . . : fmul
From statement . . . . . . . : 3
To program . . . . . . . . . . : LIBNOTES
To library . . . . . . . . . : QDOMINO853
To module . . . . . . . . . : FPCLIB
To procedure . . . . . . . . : fmul
To statement . . . . . . . . : 3
Message . . . . : Floating point overflow condition detected.

may be because my WRKDSKSTS reports my disks are too busy. I think he
only thinks so because he had me go into the LIC log from STRSST and there
were a few errors relating to busy disks at that time. I think he's wrong
and I don't think this problem will ever get solved.

Short term corrective actions: I am running a TRCASPBAL and I will follow
that with a STRASPBAL *USAGE.
Is this combo a bad idea for these disks? They are guested off of another
lpar.

Long term corrective actions: Move this guest lpar to non guested lpar
with it's own disks. Target date June 2013.