From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bradley Stone
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2013 2:58 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: IBM i Access on Windows 8 tablets

I just got my Surface Pro 128 yesterday (got lucky and snagged it online at
a local BB before the store opened) and it runs powerterm just fine. I've
been running the same copy of powerterm for years and years. I'm sure it
would run CA just fine as well as any other Windows software.

Brad
www.bvstools.com