So is the "Control language (CL) program PURPR1C in library ERPLXUSRO" doing a CALL ERPLXUSRO/PURPR1R "at statement number 1600"? The use of LOGCLPGM(*YES) might give some more context for the messages logged.

I am not sure why the error message effecting the CEE9902 would not be visible, but almost any such condition would almost certainly have its origin as a MCH#### error; perhaps searching the spooled joblog for 'MCH' might locate an origin.? I would also check for any VLogs for when a CEE9902 was issued. I might even change the most likely messages, MCH messages 3601 and 3402, to force a VLog with the hope that the "unexpected" was also "unmonitored" such that the option for DMPLST(*JOBINT) logging actually happens.

The errors appear possibly to be a variant of the issue where a named activation has been destroyed but a program that is still activated has a pointer to resources [e.g. a procedure] for that named activation, but that pointer was not reset due to that program being activated into the DAG [*DFTACTGRP], perhaps via invocation as ACTGRP(*CALLER). In this case the errors indicate a program can not initialize, but I seem to recall somewhat different effects from what I am thinking of. Thus I expect that the issue does not occur in the job[logs] where the "LX" application was not ended\exited, and therefore its use of RCLACTGRP did not transpire so the opportunity to experience the issue is not opened.

Regards, Chuck