Hi all,

I have three AFPDS spooled files that I'm merging into one using qspgetsp and qspputsp for each spooled file.

is it possible to add data to a user space using qspgetsp and then use qspputsp just once?

With the way I'm doing it today, I'm wondering if I need to clear the user space between spooled files.

I'm not clearing it now and everything looks great to me but I'm wondering if I'm doing it correctly. I don't want it to have intermittent problems or to be broken in the future. I don't see anything in the Information Centre.

Lastly, does anyone have code to change the page #s using a user space?

Yours truly,

Glenn
Cell: 416-317-3144