On a sincere contribution to this posting, to what extent have you
integrated Rational's RDP with functionality inherent in JDE's Software
Version Repository (SVR)?

For example, SVR's Pre-compiler command overrides are stored in
JDFSRC/F98CRTCMD.
SVR Option 14 to compile source will retrieve any required compiler
overrides from F98CRTCMD.
Can Rational's RDP be configured as a total replacement for SVR, so that
developers have no need to use SVR at all?

If so, I believe that many World shops would pay money to get that code
so that they could use Rational's RDP as a replacement for SVR.

How many of these options from SVR would you clone into Rational?
Browse Source Member Opt 1
Edit using Source Entry Utility (SEU) Opt 2
Copy/Add Entry/Source Member Opt 3
Work with SAR Detail Opt 5
Print Source Member Opt 8
Delete Entry/Remove Source Member Opt 9
Exit to Design Aid (SDA/RDA/FDA/KBG) Opt 10
Precompiler Commands Opt 11
Submit Creation of Object Opt 14
Generate Program Source and Help Opt 15
Edit Help Instructions Opt 17
Generate and Rebuild Help Instructions Opt 18
Browse SDA/RDA Opt 20
Print Help Instructions Opt 21
Print Video,Report or File Illustration Opt 25
Source Modification Editor Opt 30
FUTURE - Test Program Opt 40