Re: SSD Best practices

fixed

On Thu, 14 Feb 2013 15:48:44 -0600, Gqcy <gmufasa01@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

if I would have, for example, 32GB main storage and 2TB of disk
What would be be better bang for the buck:

I could upgrade my main storage to 128GB or 256GB for the same price
I could get 512GB of SDD???

Unless there was actually a need for more DASD, personally I would
lean for as RAM as I could afford.

Ken