FreeNFS NFS Server for Windows, Linux or Other Server Platforms

fixed

If you have a need to use NFS to send/receive files to Windows servers from Linux, iSeries, VMware ESXi, etc, check out FreeNFS.

You'll be up and running and doing NFS in minutes.

http://freenfs.sourceforge.net

Check it out and let me know your experiences. I'm currently testing it for use with our WebDocs Software.

Regards,
Richard Schoen
RJS Software Systems Inc.
Where Information Meets Innovation
Document Management, Workflow, Report Delivery, Forms and Business Intelligence
Email: richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Web Site: http://www.rjssoftware.com<http://www.rjssoftware.com/>
Tel: (952) 736-5800
Fax: (952) 736-5801