*** ADMIN: Beta testers wanted

fixed

Folks:

I'm testing a content distribution system and I would appreciate some help.

Over the next few days, when browsing the archives, use http://archive.allonewordnospaces.net instead of http://archive.midrange.com.

Please contact me privately if you see anything odd and let me know what kind of performance your seeing.

The site is currently in transition ... so it may take a little while for the DNS changes to propagate and the site content to update.

Thanks!

david