Re: QADBIFLD versus DSPFFD OUTPUT(*OUTFILE)

fixed

John

Is it possible that decimal place is given a different name? Like precision?

I don't know Python - if the RLA style checks format level IDs, then I do recommend NOT using any kind of RLA - I do know that one of the files' format changed at v7.1, and a product I was working on would have had to be recompiled - bad idea!!

Cheers
Vern