Re: How to best identify if applications are running in OPM mode?

fixed

Thanks for the input Mark - your last sentence about mixing ILE & OPM was
the reason I started down this path.

And yes I have Scott's ILE Concepts presentation and have given the staff a
copy of it to.I'm asking them to refresh their minds on this stuff,
especially as we move to modernizing more of our applications.