Re: Looking for Ideas For Processing CSV

fixed

On Tue, 5 Feb 2013, at 08:06 AM, Michael Schutte <mschutte369@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks, I'm thinking about going to QADBIFLD to get this information.

On Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 2:12 AM, D*B <dieter.bender@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

... there are JDBC drivers for CSV files (I never tried one of those...)
and ArdGate...

one of the problems, I didn't understand in your description, you get
column names, but where to get type information?

See my earlier post re using an OA approach Michael - much simpler than playing with QADBIFLD - let the RPG run time do the heavy lifting for you.

Jon Paris

www.partner400.com
www.SystemiDeveloper.com