COMMON Career Center - Midrange Jobs

fixed

I think there was a note on here a while ago about checking out the COMMON
Career Center, and I just got an email from COMMON to check our the Career
Center. I just did. Looks like 200 jobs, and I saw one that was IBM i
oriented. The rest looked like Windows or Linux/UNIX type jobs.

Difficult to search for IBM i jobs too.

Lots of jobs for embedded software folks, and jobs in DC working for
Raytheon.

May not be hitting the target market...or, the target market isn't midrange
folks.