Re: What happened to Scott Klement

fixed

Great blog there Scott! With the Title of this note though, I REALLY hoped you weren't coming to Midrange-L for use to figure out what happened! :-) :-)

It's clear you've got this licked mentally and we're all glad you're already back on Midrange-L. Hopefully we'll see you at COMMON!

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.frankeni.com
www.iDevCloud.com
www.iInTheCloud.com