Re: PCI Compliance

fixed

We have IBM do benevolent hacking to us. At one time they complained
about our bind level. I had to call IBM i support and report that. They
argued. Took awhile, but IBM i finally upgraded their bind level. Not
PCI stuff, but it shows that you IBM will eventually agree.
Oh, and then there was the time that IBM tried to argue with me that it
was ok for Fax/400 to be limited, if you use the modem, to not support the
phone number thingy at the top of sending a fax. Until I had legal look
up the statute that made their product illegal for use in the US. That
one got fixed a bit faster.