Re: Journal entry type - what does ROLLBACK indicate?

fixed

When I press F1 on "journal entry type" in the DSPJRN command I get
More information on entry types is in the Journal management topic
collection in the IBM i
Information Center at http://www.ibm.com/systems/i/infocenter/
Search for "journal entry finder".
So I went to
http://www.ibm.com/systems/i/infocenter/
picked 7.1
and in the left search box entered: journal entry finder
Picked the first entry returned.
and in "Select a specific journal entry from the list." found "R UR".
What happened when you followed the help?